Coffee at The Cliff
Our coffee is supplied by Coffee Quest based locally in Norwich
Below is our hot drinks menu, served throughout the day in the bar. You’re able to enjoy a drink in the bar, in the restaurant, quietly in the lounge or enjoying the beautiful weather and sea view out on the terrace. Our kitchen is run by Head Chef David & his team using locally sourced produce.
Cliff Hotel Hot Drinks Menu
- Espresso – Small intense flavour – £2.00
- Americano – A delicious coffee that mixed shots of espresso with hot water with or without steamed milk – £2.50
- Cappuccino – Espresso with steamed, frothy milk and chocolate flakes – £3.00
- Latte – Shot of espresso and hot steamed milk – £3.00.
- Mocha – Espresso with hot chocolate – £3.00
- Hot Chocolate – Rich chocolate powder, chocolate flakes to cream a deliciously creamy and rich hot chocolate – £3.00
- Pot of Tea – Pot of traditional tea served with sugar cubes, jug of milk and with tea cups. For one – £1.80 For two – £2.50
- Speciality Teas – A selection of teas ranging from earl grey to mint tea. – £2.20
- Cafetiere – A traditional Cafetiere which is ideal for sharing. Small – £3.00 Medium – £6.00 Large – £8.00