Places to visit in Norfolk
Gorleston and the surrounding areas have many popular tourist attractions ranging from theme parks,to golf clubs,to zoos, to areas of natural beauty. No matter what you are looking for you will find it during you stay at The Cliff Hotel.
- Hippodrome Circus – Enjoy an exciting performance at the circus with acts ranging from hilarious dare devil clowns to spectacular water shows. The hippodrome also features a fascinating museum all the about the history of the circus and learn the secrets of Houdini and see one of his acts re-enacted. Find out more information about the Hippodrome here
- Great Yarmouth Stadium – Come down to Yarmouth Stadium for a night of edge of the seat action. Whether you want to watch greyhound racing or some banger/stock car racing you will be sure to have an evening of excitement and action. Find out more information about the Yarmouth Stadium here
- Sea Life Centre – Go to the Sea Life Centre to get up close and personal to some beautiful sea creatures ranging from penguins,to jelly fish to sharks.You can even handle some of the animals. A great place to go as family and kids will thoroughly enjoy! Find out more about the Sea Life centre here
- Pavillion Theatre – Know as a must go when visiting Gorleston, take a look what is currently on at the Pavillion Thearte here The theater is only a 6 minute walk from the hotel.With acts to suite everyone it is a must when staying at the cliff!
- Gorleston Golf Club – If you’re into Golf and fancy a few rounds when you’re staying at The Cliff take a short journey to the Golf Club and try your hand at the 71 par course whether you are a new comer,seasoned professional or just a casual golfer the course will suite you. Find out more information about the Gold Club here
- Pleasurewood Hills – Located just outside of Gorleston On Sea, Pleasure Woodhills is the perfect place for families and thrill seekers to visit. There is a ride for everyone whether it’s riding round Wipeout’s loop the loops backwards, getting soaked on the log flume or racing around on the Le Mans go carts. Your family will be sure to have a day of thrills and adventure, find out more here
- Africa Alive – Get up close and personal with incredible animals at Africa Alive. There is an animal for everyone at Africa Alive, ranging from adorable Crowned Lemur, to ferocious Cheetahs , to mighty Lions. Find out more about Africa Alive Here
- Fritton Lake – Fritton Lake is located on the Northern Part of the Somerleyton Estate,and for over one hundred years has welcomed visitors to its beautiful surroundings. It is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of what Norfolk has to offer. Whether its by walking a nature trail or by rowing boat there is something for everyone to enjoy. There is even an adventure playground for the children so they can let off steam whilst you rest your legs. Find out more about Fritton Lake here