About The Cliff Hotel
Overlooking the award winning Gorleston beach is The Cliff Hotel: a unique hotel in a unique position, just the other side of the River Yare, separating Gorleston from Great Yarmouth. You will find a different world, greatly loved by both locals and visitors alike.
If you are looking to relax during your stay at The Cliff then look no further than the Cliff Bar, the ideal place to admire the fantastic views of Gorleston! Here you can enjoy drinks from our extensive range of expertly chosen local ales, spirits and wines as well as our hot beverage selection. If you are peckish you can take advantage of The Cliff’s much loved bar menu. You can choose to enjoy your food in the terrace area, as well as the Cliff Bar itself. The bar menu offers a great selection of light snacks and refreshments which are available throughout the day, and all at a great price (keep an eye out for our Cliff special offers!). You can now enjoy live football or, if that isn’t to your taste, there is also free wi-fi available throughout the hotel.
Whatever the weather may bring The Cliff has a number of relaxing outside areas for you to enjoy! The Terrace overlooks Gorleston beach and makes a wonderful vantage point to enjoy the exquisite views of the surrounding area. Adjoining the Restaurant is the beautiful Cliff Hotel Garden, the perfect place to relax in the sun or take a leisurely stroll after eating.
One of the major element of the redevelopment project at The Cliff was the addition of The Cocktail Bar. Incorporated into our Restaurant it provides the perfect place for guests to enjoy an aperitif whilst selecting from the ever popular restaurant menu at their leisure. Another area of the hotel which has seen complete refurbishment is The Lounge, an excellent area to relax with the complimentary daily newspapers & magazines.
The Cliff is currently enhancing its customer’s experience with an ongoing programme of improvements – but don’t worry, they will not affect your stay!
Helpful Information for your stay at The Cliff Hotel:
– Check In from 2.30pm, Check Out by 11am.
– If an early check in is required at 12pm or after a £10 charge will be added to your bill, If a late check out is required at 12pm or before a £10 charge will be added to your bill.
– Parking: The Cliff Hotel has it’s own free car park but we cannot guarantee availability.
– At the Cliff we host live complimentary entertainment in the Cliff bar every Friday & Saturday until midnight, for further information please contact us.
– Pets: The Cliff Hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of on The Terrace, the Hotel welcomes guide dogs.
– Free Wi-Fi in all areas of the Hotel.
If you require any other information about the hotel please contact us!