COVID-19 Safety Measures
The Cliff Hotel
Please Note: As of Saturday 8th August all guests visiting and staying at the hotel, MUST wear a face mask in public areas. We are classing public areas as:
✔ Main Reception
✔ Bedroom corridors
This is to comply with current legislation and a possible £100.00 fine maybe charged if not in compliance.
The Hotel & Restaurant
· We will be implementing pre-booked reservations to allow guests and customers more time and space to enjoy meals and ensure their safety.
· We will be operating reduced capacities within all areas to allow social distancing.
· Outdoor seating will be available, pre-booking is required.
· We will be operating table service only.
· Unfortunately, we cannot have any people standing while drinking you will need to be seated so please make sure to pre-book a table.
· A reduced number of tables have been positioned to ensure social distancing.
· Self-service of condiments will be limited.
· Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the hotel bar and restaurant.
· A stringent new approach to cleaning is being implemented and will be regularly adapted in line with government guidelines.
· Contactless payments will be encouraged where possible, and where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each use.
· Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
· We will choose to leave doors open, where possible, to reduce touchpoints for guests.
· We will be supporting the NHS Test and Trace system by keeping a temporary record of all customers and visitors for 21 days, where data will be used if requested by the NHS.
· Finally, we are reaching out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
· Any local health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to by our teams.
· Our team members will all undergo a comprehensive training course before returning to work focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
· Notice points for the team on handwashing and preventative measures, with a reminder placed in all public bathrooms.
· We will continually be researching and engaging with government guidelines for best practice advice.
· There will be ongoing communications with all team about symptoms and procedures.
In summary, we ask:
· Please adhere to government guidance on social distancing. It currently states that indoor gatherings should be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles) while outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households. We ask that you please adhere to this guidance.
· During your stay with us, please wash your hands thoroughly (at least 20 seconds) with soap and water at regular intervals, and please make use of the sanitisation stations.
· If you are feeling unwell, please consider whether you should be coming or not and seek medical advice.